Learn something new today!

Fancy trying something new this autumn? Why not check out our new course brochure?

From web design to silver jewellery making, digital photography to yoga, printmaking or Italian – there is something for everyone to enjoy.

The exciting array of courses are on offer to adults across the county, who are looking to learn a new skill, find a new hobby or simply discover more about the world.

For those looking to improve their career prospects or wanting to get back into work, LAL also offers maths, English and ICT courses. Weekly Work Clubs are held across Lancashire and can help you brush up your CV or improve your interview techniques.

For Louise Draper from Chorley, signing up to one of LAL’s maths courses has helped her feel motivated and rewarded, heightened her career prospects and saw her crowned Learner of the Year 2016 at the Lancashire Adult Learning Awards.

Louise said: “I’m 32 and I just wish I’d done it sooner. The highs for me are knowing I can do it, and I’d say don’t wait. The tutors are amazing and have helped me go from zero to hero!”

College Principal Amanda Melton said, “There is so much on offer from LAL this autumn, whether you’re interested in learning a new language, learning about local history or need help getting back to work. It’s well worth having a look at our courses – it’s never too late to learn!”

Your browser does not support HTML 5 Canvas.